OH MY GOD!!!!

Didn't realize that i'm actually blogging today, it's kind of addictive actually but the feeling is really awesome. You can write whatever you want without even border what are people gonna say. So, this is my blog and welcome to my public diary......hahahaha

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hayley William

For all the fans of Paramore and Hayley William especially, this is list of songs that featuring my ex.....errrrr,sorry, I mean Hayley that I just found out yesterday. So just make sure you download all the songs because it worth it.........=)
  • Fallen by Death In The Park
  • Then Came to Kill by The Chariot
  • Keep Dreaming Upside Down by October Fall
  • Tangled Up by New Found Glory
  • The Church Channel by Say Anything
  • Plea by Say Anything
  • The Few that Remained by Set Your Goals
  • Airplanes by B.O.B
  • Airplanes II by B.O.B with Eminem

And a guest appearance in New Found Glory’s Kiss Me music video :)